Wednesday, May 01, 2019

This Life Is Not Mine, Just My Rendition (a prose)

Living in this city must be so different without headphones on and my head turned away.

The small moments in which i do experience this city without those abstractions are almost most often discomforting and weird. Probably because I'm not used to it.

I do it so little.

Well, there was a reason for me choosing to block senses in the first place. This city of London is a confusion.

Without headphones, I can hear so much ignorance, ridiculousness and carelessness from those who speak the Queen's English. 

Despite that, often, there is no English to be heard.

It's truly weird being in England and hearing no English. It's just as weird not wanting to look around and experience. London is a confusion.

We could have so much power, instead we just hate eachother and hide away from the other sides. This city is one not for me alone, shared with others whom I am forever distanced from.

For the sake of comfort, i'm sad to say, I must experience my own London.

Even if that's not the one that's actually there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you disagree, Comment Here. If you don't, Comment Here