Thursday, November 07, 2013

Religion Is A Bad Joke (part 2/100)




I'll be with this man for the rest of my life, happy and satisfied

And that there is absolutely no enjoyment or experience to be gained from intimate altercations with different pleasing people.

That my physical beauty should rightfully only be appreciated by one man.

And that the body I was given is not my own to bare/bear.

When it is hot and I must bear the sun, I will not remove clothing to allow my body to breathe and cool down.

I will only aim to impress my husband and lord.

I will choose comfort and ease over any prospect of true infatuation or desire.

I will serve this man at his every command, regardless of pain, disgust or discomfort.

I will die as both a slave and a princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you disagree, Comment Here. If you don't, Comment Here